A pawnbroker will pay you a cash advance immediately for your unwanted items. The broker won’t pay as much as you could earn selling your stuff outright, but the payout can happen immediately.
This isn’t the best way to get top dollar, but it can certainly get you out of a bind when you need to make money fast.
Later you could go buy back your items at a higher price if you really need them. If you don’t, someone else may eventually buy them from the pawn shop with the proceeds going to the pawnbroker and not you.
A lot of small businesses sell items through Amazon. It’s an amazing way to connect to buyers around the world.
Individuals can also become online sellers. Your books, CDs, clothes, collectibles, dishes, appliance parts-you name it-could find a new home through Amazon.
eBay is also a proven method for reselling anything online. Whether you’re setting up a dropshipping business to sell other people’s inventories, or buying bulk lots and reselling them yourself, a lot of money can be made on eBay.
People with a strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit like to buy items at a low price and then sell at a higher price. This takes some commitment, but you can generate a decent side income.
26. Sell Your Plasma
Plasma is the liquid part of your blood. People donate their plasma and earn up to $50 per donation. As long as you’re healthy and have healthy habits, anyone can make quick cash in the name of science!
Creative Ways To Earn Money ASAP
You can claim free money just by signing up for some services and apps. You could also rent your car, rent out a room, or even sell ad space on your car.
27. Take Advantage of App Sign Up Bonuses
- InboxDollars: $20 welcome bonus! You can earn dollars for small tasks such as taking online surveys, watching videos, and signing up for offers.
- Swagbucks: $20 welcome bonus! Swagbucks is a get-paid-to site with lots of different tasks available to earn easy money. You can take online surveys, watch videos, surf the web, and more.
- Ibotta: $20 welcome bonus! Ibotta is also a cashback site and app. It is most frequently used for groceries but now offers cashback on many products.
- Rakuten (formerly Ebates): $10 welcome bonus! Rakuten is a cashback/coupon shopping site. If you shop online through Rakuten, you can earn cashback on your purchases.
- MyPoints: $10 welcome bonus! MyPoints is yet another cashback website that works similarly to Ebates.
28. Download Ibotta Grocery App for Free and Make $20 Now
Ibotta is a legit way to earn extra cash just by shopping for things you’re buying anyway. Plus, they’re offering a $20 sign-up bonus right now. Easy money!
Ibotta is a cashback and rewards app that started in the grocery sector but now has rewards for almost anything. Unlike some of the other cashback companies, Ibotta rewards you for shopping online or in-store, which I find more convenient for groceries and local shopping.
29. Cut Unused Subscriptions
How many service subscriptions do you have? https://hookupdate.net/chnlove-review/ I have way too many to keep track of month to month, and I’m not alone. Forbes estimates that the average American spends $200-$300 EACH MONTH on subscription services. You set and forget, and companies know it!
This free, money-saving app will comb through all your subscriptions and report how much you’re paying each month. It’ll also help negotiate down some monthly subscriptions and allow you to cancel any that are not being used.